Magnetic Head Pulleys
|Part #||Diameter||Length||Hubs & Bushings||Min Bore||Max Bore||Max Shaft Overall Length||Specs||Price||Quantity|
Our Magnetic Head Pulleys (Pulley Separators or Magnetic Conveyor Pulleys) are an easy, reliable solution to separate ferrous from non-ferrous in your product stream. Used at the discharge end on belt conveyors, they provide maximum continuous protection against tramp iron in the processing of materials such as recycled products, chemicals, food and grain, plastics, coal and other mining. Easily installed, they require no maintenance or cleaning. The magnetic pulleys come standard with ceramic magnets; rare earth magnets are available upon request. Stainless steel shell construction. Pulleys are available in diameters of 6″, 8″, 10”, and 12″. Widths range from 14” to 38”. XT Hubs and Bushings are standard.
PLEASE NOTE: Magnetic head pulleys are not eligible for free shipping.
- PLEASE NOTE: Magnetic Head Pulleys are not eligible for free shipping.
- All Measurements are in inches (unless otherwise noted)
- Direction of Magnetization (DOM) is through the thickness unless noted
- Unless otherwise specified, magnets will be furnished in magnetized condition
- Holding forces are approximate. These are average values obtained under laboratory conditions. Size, shape, and material of the test piece may affect actual pull forces