|Part #||Flange||Top Opening||Bottom Opening||Price||Quantity|
|DR1600-D||6 x 6||4-1/4" dia.||2-7/8" dia.||$513.00||Add|
|DR2100-D||6 x 6||4-1/4" dia.||2-7/8" dia.||$736.00||Add|
|DR2200-D||8 x 8||4-1/4" dia.||2-7/8" dia.||$748.00||Add|
|DR3500-D||8 x 8||6" dia.||5-1/2" dia.||$953.00||Add|
Now even better for four decades Bunting® Drawer Magnets have been the plastic industry’s most popular choice for extrusion, injection and blow molding equipment. Our FF Series Drawers come standard with super-strong Neodymium Rare Earth magnets powerful enough to capture and hold ferrous particles so small they might not be visible to the naked eye.
Neo magnets have exceptional surface holding force for more complete removal of contaminants and less chance of ‘wipe-off’.
We feel so strongly about our FF Series Drawer Magnets that we offer a Lifetime Guarantee. We guarantee the durability and performance of our Drawer Magnets against defects in materials and workmanship for as long as they are owned and used by the original purchaser.
The above products and their technical dimensions are for our in-stock FF Drawer Filter Magnets. They are available for order today and can be delivered within 24-72 hours depending on your location.
If any modifications are required for your application, you will need to order a custom built model. For more information, please contact our World Headquarters in Newton, Kansas at:
500 S. Spencer Road
P.O. Box 468
Newton, KS 67114-0468
(800) 835-2526 – within the United States and Canada
- All Measurements are in inches (unless otherwise noted)
- Direction of Magnetization (DOM) is through the thickness unless noted
- Unless otherwise specified, magnets will be furnished in magnetized condition
- Holding forces are approximate. These are average values obtained under laboratory conditions. Size, shape, and material of the test piece may affect actual pull forces