|Part #||Flange||Top Opening||Bottom Opening||Specs||Price||Quantity|
|DR2100-D||6 x 6||4-1/4" dia.||2-7/8" dia.||Download||$798.00||Add|
|DR1600-D||6 x 6||4-1/4" dia.||2-7/8" dia.||Download||$592.00||Add|
|DR3500-D||8 x 8||6" dia.||5-1/2" dia.||Download||$960.00||Add|
|DR2200-D||8 x 8||4-1/4" dia.||2-7/8" dia.||Download||$831.00||Add|
Bunting Drawer Magnets are the industry’s best for superior contaminant capture in gravity free-fall applications. With over 100,000 Bunting drawer magnets in use today, these are the plastic industry’s most trusted, most used and most popular magnet to ensure product purity. Staggered rows of temperature-compensated, high intensity neodymium magnets instantly stop metal, purifying your product, before it enters your expensive extrusion, injection, or blow molding equipment. Bunting offers the most complete line of drawer magnets here. However, if you need a standard drawer magnet, order today for immediate shipment.
- Temperature-compensated, high intensity rare earth magnets for superior high temperature operation and exceptional surface-holding force
- Two rows 1” diameter tubes maximize magnetic circuit while allowing ample space for flow
- Rugged, 11-gauge stainless steel housing built to support symmetrical compression loads of 10,000 pounds
- Dust-tight welded housing for easy cleaning and durability
- Drawer gasket cut from ethylene propylene diene (EPDM) to resist heat aging and compression set, and offers much greater durability than sponge rubber
- Clear polycarbonate drawer front for easy viewing of product flow and captured contaminants
- High-torque nylon knobs resist breakage
- Superior cartridge geometry increases reach-out and holding power
- Available in 6” and 8” square.
If any modifications are required for your application, you will need to order a custom built model. Please contact our sales team for assistance.
The above products and their technical dimensions are for our in-stock FF Drawer Filter Magnets. They are available for order today and can be delivered within 24-72 hours depending on your location.
If any modifications are required for your application, you will need to order a custom built model. For more information, please contact our World Headquarters in Newton, Kansas at:
500 S. Spencer Road
P.O. Box 468
Newton, KS 67114-0468
(800) 835-2526 – within the United States and Canada
- All Measurements are in inches (unless otherwise noted)
- Direction of Magnetization (DOM) is through the thickness unless noted
- Unless otherwise specified, magnets will be furnished in magnetized condition
- Holding forces are approximate. These are average values obtained under laboratory conditions. Size, shape, and material of the test piece may affect actual pull forces