Ceramic Grate Magnet, No Baffle, Square
35% Off Select Items. Limited Time Only!
|Part #||Length||Width||Pull Strength (lbs)||Gauss||Specs||Price||Quantity|
Ceramic (F) Grate Magnets / Ceramic Hopper Magnets provide a properly configured, high-density magnetic field to trap and hold ferrous fines, fragments, and small metal objects as product flows through them. Stainless steel tubing and frames are welded into strong, integral units. The average Gauss on the surface of the cartridge is 1,975, with an average pull strength of 1.1lbs (with a 1/2” ferrous ball). They can be installed – or simply laid – inside hoppers, housings, and bins – and easily removed for cleaning. Grates are built for low-abrasion applications and should measure at least twice the size of your outlet opening, so as not to restrict product flow.
- All cartridges have a 1” diameter. 1/4” -20 Tap – Both Ends
- All part numbers are 2” in height.
- Standard units feature 1” diameter cartridge encased in 316 Stainless steel and mounted on 2” centers.
- Used for Industrial Coffee Grinders and other applications
- All Measurements are in inches (unless otherwise noted)
- Direction of Magnetization (DOM) is through the thickness unless noted
- Unless otherwise specified, magnets will be furnished in magnetized condition
- Holding forces are approximate. These are average values obtained under laboratory conditions. Size, shape, and material of the test piece may affect actual pull forces