Magnetic Chucks are available in 2 pitches:
- A is Standard Pitch: suitable for workpieces above 3mm.
- AA is Fine Pole Pitch: suitable for small or thinner workpieces below 3mm and helps to avoid distortion in thinner parts.
A Higher Performance range of Magnetic Grinding and Magnetic Milling Chucks has been engineered to produce a new class leading holding force, giving even higher rates of productivity gains than standard Magnetic Chucks. Available in a wide range of sizes, with both Standard and Fine Pole Pitches designed to hold different product thicknesses, with an industry leading 100 N/M of holding force.
Our Magnetic Chucks will consistently and safely clamp your product. Designed to save you money, from purchasing the magnetic chuck through to saving operation times when grinding, milling or when used for other work holding or inspection clamping operations.
The advantages of an BuyMagnets.com Chuck over standard holding methods are:
- Minimal clamping time needed between piece swap over
- Faster feed rates coupled with higher material removal than standard magnetic chucks
- Excellent access allowing up to 5 face machining
- The permanent magnetic design mean that the part is always clamped even in the event of a power failure
Our high precision, parallel ground faces are extremely durable, requiring minimal maintenance and are designed to complement the rugged construction and exceptional Rare Earth Neodymium Magnet technology. Both Rectangular and Circular options benefit from our class leading magnetic holding technology and failsafe permanent magnet design and are suitable for holding all Ferrous Metals.
For more information on the safe use of our Magnetic Chucks, contact us for the work holding data sheet.