Flexible Business Card Magnets (25 per pack)
|Part #||L x W x H||Magnetization Pattern||Holding Force Per Foot (lbs)||Specs||Price||Quantity|
|MA1650||3.5" x 2" x .015"||Multipole||.98||Download||$6.50||Add|
These Standard Energy (Type D) Flexible Magnetic Business Card Magnets have maximum holding power on one side and pressure-sensitive adhesive backing. (Max Energy Product is .65) One side is a magnet that consists of ferrite in a dark brown thermoplastic binder. The opposite side is coated with a high-tack, pressure-sensitive adhesive. These flexible magnetic strips feature multi-pole magnetization for maximum magnetic strength on the side opposite the adhesive. Simply peel off the backing and adhere to your business card. Sold in packs of 25.
- Flexible business card magnets are sold in packs of 25.
- All Measurements are in inches (unless otherwise noted)
- Direction of Magnetization (DOM) is through the thickness unless noted
- Unless otherwise specified, magnets will be furnished in magnetized condition
- Holding forces are approximate. These are average values obtained under laboratory conditions. Size, shape, and material of the test piece may affect actual pull forces