BuyMagnets.com accepts American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa. We also accept PayPal. We do not currently accept international wire transfers or Smart Cards.
You’ll need to choose a single payment method to place your order on BuyMagnets.com. You can’t split your payment between multiple cards.
Using a Corporate Purchasing Card
BuyMagnets.com accepts purchasing cards as payment. These cards are typically used by corporations and institutions to better track purchases. Please visit the Purchasing Cards Help page for more information.
Purchasing Card (“P Card”) Orders
Purchasing cards are a type of credit card used by many corporations and institutions. Customers using this method of payment can choose to submit an internal reference number along with their credit card information. This number can be used to track purchases by cost center, billing code, purchase order, etc. The reference number and itemized sales tax information is then reported on the credit card statement.
Other important notes on purchasing cards:
- Only one reference number can be assigned to each order; an order with multiple shipping addresses may have only one reference number associated with it. If you require a unique reference number for each shipping address, you will need to place a separate order for each address.
Payment Safety & Security on BuyMagnets.com
You can safely enter your entire card number on BuyMagnets.com via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information. We never store any sensitive information in our servers. Read about how you can save your credit card information to speed up the ordering process on your next visit.
Troubleshooting Failed Authorizations and Payment Declines
To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide BuyMagnets.com with information about why your payment was declined. Because of this, you most likely need to contact your bank directly to solve most payment issues.
BuyMagnets.com Customer Service can help you:
- Verify if you entered your payment information correctly on your order.
- Change the payment method on an open order.
Contact your bank to resolve other payment issues even if:
- You’ve successfully used the payment method on a previous order.
- Part of your order has already charged and shipped successfully.
- You have funds available in your bank or credit account to cover the order cost.
Here are steps you can take to resolve payment issues:
- Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds available (or credit limit). Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
- Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of available funds in the account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete the transaction.
- Contact your bank about payment authorizations and reserved funds. When you place an order with BuyMagnets.com, we contact your card’s issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number, and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization for the amount of the purchase.
- Some banks have been known to hold these authorizations for 7-10 business days. If your payment is declining due to lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm if the reserved funds are authorizations, verify the amount of time they hold authorizations, and request that they remove any extra authorization to free up funds in your account.