Magnetic Grates - Ceramic Round with Angular Baffle
Bunting® Grate Magnets provide a properly configured, high-density magnetic field to trap and hold ferrous fines, fragments, and small metal objects. Stainless steel tubing and frames are welded into strong, integral units. They can be installed – or simply laid – inside hoppers, housings, and bins – and easily removed for cleaning. Grates are built for low-abrasion applications and should measure at least twice the size of your outlet opening, so as not to restrict product flow.
|GR-4A-CR||$43.00||Add to cart|
|GR-6A-CR||$53.00||Add to cart|
|GR-8A-CR||$98.00||Add to cart|
|GR-10A-CR||$158.00||Add to cart|
|GR-12A-CR||$202.00||Add to cart|
- All cartridges have a 1" diameter. 1/4" -20 Tap - Both Ends
- All part numbers are 2½" in height.
- Standard units feature 1" diameter cartridge encased in 316 Stainless steel and mounted on 2" centers.
- All Measurements are in inches (unless otherwise noted)
- Direction of Magnetization (DOM) is through the thickness unless noted
- Unless otherwise specified, magnets will be furnished in magnetized condition
- Holding forces are approximate. These are average values obtained under laboratory conditions. Size, shape, and material of the test piece may affect actual pull forces